Data Protection Notice
Last updated: January 09. 2021
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”, when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and our Data Privacy Best Practices, you as a user of our Service have the right to be informed when your Personal Data is processed, collected, used or stored. Additionally, you also have the right to understand the details and purpose of that processing.
What Data We Collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally-identifiable information may include:
- Email address
- IP address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Date of birth
- Driver License number
- Social security number
- Company tax ID
Willworth International Ltd. will collect personal data according to the following standards:
- We may collect personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfill a precise purpose related to our tasks as a business organization.
- Data initially collected for one purpose will not be reused for other purposes without your consent.
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely.
- Your personal data will not be held longer than it is necessary for completing the purpose for which we have collected it.
- In some case your personal data may be kept for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Willworth International with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Utilize our service via a contractual agreement
- Submit your application for a job opening
How Will We Use Your Data?
Willworth International Ltd. will use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues including security
How Do We Handle Your Data?
Willworth International Ltd. will take all steps reasonably necessary according to the current accepted data security standards to ensure that your Personal Data and other information is treated securely during transfer, storage and processing.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there (please see Who Has Access to Your Data for more information).
Who Has Access to Your Data?
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Willworth International’s Third-Party Providers:
- DreamHost – Data Processor: Our hosting, email and storage service provider collects and processes visitor data under adequate security measures as it fulfills its service obligations.
The information for this data processor is the following:
707 Wilshire Blvd Suite 5050
Los Angeles, CA 90017
For more information on the privacy practices of DreamHost, please visit the DreamHost’s Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.dreamhost.com/legal/privacy-policy/
Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
What Are Cookies
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- Session Cookies: We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- First Party Cookies: We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Persistent cookies: Are cookies that are not removed after a browser is closed. They may remain in your browser for a set amount of time before automatic deletion.
Browser Cookie Settings
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
For browser specific cookie settings please see the following links:
How Long We Keep Cookie Information?
Willworth International Ltd. will keep the following cookies:
- cf-cookie-banner: 30 days
- cf-cookie-banner: until session ends
- _gid: one day
- _ga: 2years
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
We may use various social media platforms to connect with our audience. We may post videos on YouTube or connect to LinkedIn. The links or buttons found on our website to these media will be free from cookies and will simply take our visitors directly to these platforms.
Each social media channel has their own policy on the way they process your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; the same applies for LinkedIn.
It is recommended that you read their privacy polices before the use of their sites.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights under GDPR:
- You have the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data, and to request your data to be transferred.
- You have the right to withdraw your previous consent to any processes that you have approved in the past. This withdrawal however will not affect the lawfulness of our processes and collections of data that were collected before the withdrawal, nor it will prevent further lawful collection and processes of personal data that requires no consent.
- You have the right to complaint about our data collection and use of your personal information.
Atlanta, GA, 01/09/2021
Sweet Chimney Bakery LLC.